Each flower light shade is designed and manufactured in the UK, and is produced with excellent production values in place. This means that you can sit back and enjoy your light shade in the full knowledge that they are made in an ethically responsible fashion.
• Cut, finished and packed in the UK, therefore sweat shop free
• Wooden light shades are made with wood sourced from managed forests in Europe or north America
• We will not use of wood which is derived from endangered species or taken from non-managed habitats
• Light shade material, polypropylene, is made in Austria, France, Italy, UK or Switzerland
• Polypropylene is 100% recyclable and unlike PVC, polypropylene is chemically inert
• Carton material is derived from managed forests in Europe
• All production off-cuts are recycled
• Snow, Lotus, Lily and Star are designed for use with low wattage or 'energy saving' light bulbs (LED or Compact Fluorescent)
If you have any questions about the ethical production of the flower light shades, please write to email@example.com.